The Eco Fair will be an integral part of the annual LandxSea experience, providing an unique opportunity to explore local eco-friendly initiatives, sample delicious pop-up food & beverage offerings, and meet like-minded individuals committed to environmental sustainability.
This vibrant gathering is scheduled to take place outdoors on The Mall outside The Montrose Playhouse on Saturday, 16th September from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Interested? We're currently accepting applications from businesses and organisations that align with our eco-friendly and sustainable ethos. We would be thrilled to welcome you to our event with a dedicated stall space. Please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible. For any further queries, or to request a Word Doc version of the form, please reach out to [email protected].
We can't wait to hear from you and are excited to collaborate to make this year's Eco Fair a brilliant success!
The deadline for submitting your application to take part in the Eco Fair is 31st August.
Here are some important details:
- We're providing spaces for each participant of up to 3m x 3m.
- The participation fee for businesses is £50 payable to The Montrose Playhouse. This is for those offering food/beverages or local green products/services. However, local environmental charities and groups can participate for free, reaffirming our commitment to support and promote community sustainability efforts.
- We require all participants to have their own company/organisation liability insurance.
- Food and beverage vendors are required to apply for the appropriate licences from Angus Council. Please note that the estimated turnaround time for these applications is 6 weeks.
- Participants are responsible for supplying their own marquees, tables, and other necessary equipment.
- You'll also need to arrange for your own staffing of your booth, although our dedicated festival volunteers will be on hand to assist with the set-up and breakdown of your space.
- Please note that we can't provide a power supply, please bring your own if needed.
- Toilets are available inside the Montrose Playhouse.
- The building is fully Accessible with access at front and rear, disabled toilets on all levels, a Changing Place, and a lift to all levels.
- Please keep in mind that the event will be outdoors. Be prepared to weatherproof your stall and merchandise, as the Scottish weather can be unpredictable.
- We request all participants to adhere to our commitment to environmental sustainability. This includes avoiding single-use plastics, prioritising biodegradable or recyclable materials, minimising waste, and implementing eco-friendly practices at your stalls. Together, we can ensure the Eco Fair sets a benchmark for environmentally-responsible events. Please contact us if you would like further guidance on this.